JoséphineAdd to Wish List
Trudon's signature scents are also available as room sprays. They are available in large glass bottles, hand-made in Tuscany.
The muffled light of dawn slips through the flower beds. A fine shadow sneaks among the roses, jasmine, camelias and irises. With her delicate green thumb, she awakens the dazzling fragrances of a garden with an imperial destiny.
- 12.6 Fl.oz
- H: 18 cm Ø: 7 cm
- Head Notes
- Bergamot, Kaffir Lime, Spices
- Heart Notes
- Chinese Camellia, Egyptian Jasmine, Turkish Rose
- Base Notes
- Iris, White Musks, Indonesian Sandalwood
- Highly flammable
- Keep away from sources of ignition
- Do not smoke during spraying
- Keep container tightly closed
- Do not use for any purpose other than for what this product was intended to
- Do not swallow
- Seek immediate medical advice if ingested and show the container or label
- In case of eye contact, rinse abundantly with water and seek immediate medical advice
- Avoid all skin contact
- Keep out of reach of children
By buying this item you earn 240 pointsLearn more
Marie Josèphe Rose Tascher de la Page also known under the name of Joséphine de Beauharnais was the first wife of the Emperor Napoléon Bonaparte. During her life, she will find refuge in the Reuil Malmaison castle that will soon become the center of her existence. Reckless spender and passionate of botanic, she will concentrate in building an atypical garden implanting species from her travels and reminding her of her creole origins. Unable to give him an heir, Napoleon asks for divorce. From then on her garden will become a place of solitude and reassurance.