La PromeneuseAdd to Wish List
Setting it up :
- Always place the Promeneuse on a perfectly flat surface away from children, animals, drafts and curtains.
- Never place the Promeneuse on or near a heat source.
- Place the ceramic dish on the brass cradle.
- Place the spoon on the dish in the center.
- Place a perfumed cameo on the spoon.
- Lift the glass piece and place a small candle in the place destined for it under the Promeneuse and light it.
- Delicately replace the glass piece.
- Never try to raise or move the Promeneuse when it is still lit or when there is still melted wax in the dish.
- The temperature of the brass spoon increases along with the cameo wax. Don’t touch the spoon when the wax is still liquid.
- The Promeneuse is only to be used for perfumed cameos and Trudon candles.