TadineAdd to Wish List
At Trudon, matches are an essential part of the ritual. In one crack, it ignites the wick, surprises the shadow and gives life to light. Delicately perfumed, it signs the prologue for some of the stories behind the candles. Elegant, long and delicate, asleep in their illustrated boxes, they patiently wait for their destiny. If the box is left slightly open, they will slightly scent, in their sleep, a drawer, a cupboard or a study.
- length: 40 cm
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
By buying this item you earn 19 pointsLearn more