CyrnosAdd to Wish List
Trudon's signature scents are also available as room sprays. They are available in large glass bottles, hand-made in Tuscany.
In its aromatic citrus garden, the sunny Cyrnos villa welcomed the flamboyant upper crust of early-20th century high society. Queens, poets and artists met in the shade of fig trees and parasol pines. They enjoyed a fabulous view and the easy life so typical of the blue Mediterranean shores. The villa benefited from Roquebrune’s air of scented lavender mixed with the dry aromas of Provence.
- 12.6 Fl.oz
- H: 18 cm Ø: 7 cm
- Head Notes
- Lemon, Myrtle, Thyme
- Heart Notes
- Cedarwood, Black fig, Lavender, Pine
- Base Notes
- Cashmere Wood, Musk, Patchouli
- Highly flammable
- Keep away from sources of ignition
- Do not smoke during spraying
- Keep container tightly closed
- Do not use for any purpose other than for what this product was intended to
- Do not swallow
- Seek immediate medical advice if ingested and show the container or label
- In case of eye contact, rinse abundantly with water and seek immediate medical advice
- Avoid all skin contact
- Keep out of reach of children
By buying this item you earn 190 pointsLearn more
In 1894, Empress Eugénie decided to have constructed one of the most beautiful villa of Cap Martin on the Côte d’Azur. She named it Villa Cyrnos and created a semi-desert, mineral, contrasted and fragrant garden. Pines, the Cap’s typical trees, were planted as well as olive and fig trees. In this magnificent garden, the Empress welcomed the great names of an aging, nostalgic European aristocracy but also avant-garde artists and intellectuals.