Data Protection PolicyUpdated in May 2018
The guidelines below detail the data protection policy of The Trudon House with regard to personal data provided on its website www.trudon.com.
The Trudon House respects your concerns regarding the confidentiality of personal information and data provided by you. By providing your personal information and data, you consent to the use and, where applicable, disclosure of such information by us for purposes associated in particular with your requests for our newsletters and management of your orders. This data protection policy applies to all personal data provided by you to Trudon House.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The Trudon House may collect personal data via its website from users requesting documents, subscribing to our newsletter or press releases, or creating an account or when ordering products on the website.
In accordance with French Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data, files and freedom, the processing of personal data collected on the Site has been registered with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés [French Data Protection Authority].
2. RIGHT TO ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE DATA AND TO OBJECT TO DATA PROCESSING
The user has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him. To exercise this right, the user must send a letter to customer service:
TRUDON, 10 place des Victoires, 75002 Paris
Or by e-mail: email@example.com
3. MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE COMPANY
The Trudon House collects your personal data via its website for the following purposes only:
- Managing subscriptions to our newsletter (subscribe/unsubscribe procedures),
- Sending information about the company and its activities as well as, subject to your consent, publicity or marketing information,
- Managing of your online order.
Your personal data (mostly first name, surname, address, e-mail) that we collect to ensure these purposes and which are essential to respond to your requests are mentioned by an asterisk on the collect forms. If you don’t fill in these fields, we will not be able to respond to your requests.
The Trudon House is the only recipient of the data. Trudon will only send your personal data to a third party if:
- You have given us your prior approval to share such information,
- The Trudon House has to share such information with third parties in order to provide the service you have requested,
- The Trudon House is required by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to provide it with such information.
The Trudon House has made every effort to put in place suitable precautions to safeguard the security and privacy of personal data, and to prevent it from being altered, corrupted, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
The technical and organizational security measures implemented, in particular with regard to information systems, are compliant with the state of the art.
However, The Trudon House does not control each and every risk related to the use of the Internet, and therefore warns visitors of the potential risks involved in the functioning and use of the Internet.
When viewing our content, information relating to the navigation of your device (computer, tablet, Smartphone, etc...) can be stored in files "cookies" installed on your device, subject to the choices that you expressed regarding cookies and that you can change at any time. When you visit our Site, we may, subject to your choice, install various cookies on your device that allows us to recognize the browser of your device for the duration of the cookie. Our cookies are used for the purposes described below, subject to your choices, resulting of your browser’s settings when you visit our site.
Cookies allow us:
- To adapt the layout of our website (language, resolution, operating system used, etc.) to display preferences of your device when you visit our Site, depending of visualization and reading hardware and software your terminal uses;
- To store information that you filled on our website (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have chosen our site (subscribed service, etc.).
- To enable you to access to restricted areas on our website, such as your account with identifiers or data that you have possibly previously fulfilled;
- To implement security measures, such as when you are asked to log in again to a content or service after a certain period of time.
Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or change information contained therein.
The choices offered by your Internet browsing software You may configure your Internet browsing software so as to accept cookies to your terminal, or, conversely, to refuse them, either systematically, or depending on the issuer. You may also configure your Internet browsing software so that it requires you to accept or refuse a cookie each time, before the said cookie may be saved on your terminal.
The saving of a cookie on a terminal is necessarily subject to the wishes of the Terminal user, which may be expressed and modified freely, at any given time, using the options available in his or her Internet browser software.
If you accept, through your Internet browser software, the saving of cookies on your Terminal, the cookies integrated in the pages and content you have viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your Terminal. These may be read solely by the issuer.
If you refuse the storing of cookies in your device, or if you remove those that are registered, you can not benefit from a number of features that are necessary to the navigation in some areas of our Site. This would be the case if you were trying to access our content or services that require your login. That is also the case when we - or our service provider - could not recognize, for the purpose of technical compatibility, the browser you use, its language and display settings or the country from which you are connected to Internet.
In that case, we disclaim any responsibility for the consequences of the degraded operation of our services due to the impossibility for us to record or read the cookies necessary to their proper functioning.
For managing cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. Configuration is described in the help menu of your browser. For more information, please check the CNIL website: www.cnil.fr