The Alabasters Add to Wish List
Coriander and Pink Peppercorn
Trudon unveils a new range with white luminescent attributes: The Alabasters.
The delicate alabaster not only replaces the traditional green-glass but creates a sculptural object complete with a matching top. The Alabasters also introduce a new perfume: with an enveloping freshness, Héméra is rich with woody notes that emphasize its balmy, sensual character.
Sculpted in Spain out of a single block, the new containers and matching tops are one-of-a-kind: the alabaster’s veins that run on the surface are unique by essence. Minimal and aesthetic, a gold metallic label further recalls the manufacture’s history.
Glorified by the candle’s flame, the translucent alabaster welcomes a halo of light: with its white mineral tops, The Alabaster range of candles transforms into a unique interior accessory. A refined collectible.
For any purchase of an Alabaster candle accompanied by an Alabaster refill or base, benefit from a 15% discount on the refill or base.
- H: 10,5 cm Ø: 9 cm
- 270g / 9,5 oz
- Burning time
- 55 to 60 hours
- Head Notes
- Incense, Rose
- Heart Notes
- Cedarwood, Iris, Nutmeg
- Base Notes
- Amber, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
By buying this item you earn 260 pointsLearn more