Gift box Petites Gabriel and GloriaAdd to Wish List
For the festive season, Trudon lights up even brighter as it celebrates its 380th anniversary.
Composed of four distinctive perfumes, each scented candle shines bold, glorified with golden rays that echo both the solar power of the Sun King and the rising importance of astronomy as a science.
Crafted with care and a unique savoir-faire, the colorful glasses – red for Gloria, green for Gabriel – are adorned with gold leaf on the inside: shining through by transparency, a halo of golden beams surrounds a metalized Trudon emblem.
- H: 6,5 cm Ø: 5,5 cm
- Burning time
- 18 to 20 hours
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
By buying this item you earn 145 pointsLearn more