ErnestoAdd to Wish List
Trudon's signature scents are also available as room sprays. They are available in large glass bottles, hand-made in Tuscany.
In a hotel of Havana, under the fixed sun of the Revolution : the fierce and partisan overtones of leather and tobacco meddle with the paneling’s waxen silence. In the cool dimness, fawn grimaces shimmer along with the smoke of cigars and the barrels of guns.
- 12.6 Fl.oz
- H: 18 cm Ø: 7 cm
- Head Notes
- Bergamot, Grapefruit, Rhum
- Heart Notes
- Oak Wood, Clove, Labdanum, Patchouli
- Base Notes
- Tobacco, Amber, Leather, Moss
- Highly flammable
- Keep away from sources of ignition
- Do not smoke during spraying
- Keep container tightly closed
- Do not use for any purpose other than for what this product was intended to
- Do not swallow
- Seek immediate medical advice if ingested and show the container or label
- In case of eye contact, rinse abundantly with water and seek immediate medical advice
- Avoid all skin contact
- Keep out of reach of children
By buying this item you earn 240 pointsLearn more
Ernesto Guevara, better known by his pseudonym “Che Guevara” or “El Che”, was born in 1928 in Argentina. A revolutionary and politician, he was one of the symbols of the Cuban Revolution alongside Fidel Castro. At times a great romantic, he was also a cigar lover, believing that smoking them was his “only vice” and a gift from heaven.