Solis Rex topperAdd to Wish List
Louis XIV, called “The Sun King” was King of France from 1643 to 1715. Eccentric and majestic, as an adolescent he participated in a royal ballet in which he appeared as the sun. He chose the day star as his emblem because it gives life to all things.
The classic Trudon candle topper is hand made in brass in century old ateliers, the Brass Cover has become part of an important house ritual, as is it used to preserve the candle's exceptional scent, then carefully lifted to reveal it.
This cover is suitable for a Trudon Classic candle.
- Ø: 10 cm
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
By buying this item you earn 105 pointsLearn more