AltaïrAdd to Wish List
Oud and roses
Web and store exclusivity
Altaïr stands out in the celestial vault: a brightly shining star, it marks the edge of the constellation of Aquila. Its precious perfume brings the strength of oud and a delicate scent of rose together. Minutely applied to leave fine cracks of light on the surface, gold leaves are wrapped around the scented candle.
- H: 10,5 cm Ø: 9 cm
- Burning time
- 55 to 60 hours
- Head Notes
- Raspberry , Peonies
- Heart Notes
- Agar wood, Sandal wood, Rose
- Base Notes
- Cedar wood, Leather
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
By buying this item you earn 145 pointsLearn more