BartoloméAdd to Wish List
Trudon's signature scents are also available as room sprays. They are available in large glass bottles, hand-made in Tuscany.
The bow of a Spanish sailboat reaches the amber shores of Hispaniola, propelled by a soft, wood-tinged breeze that spreads a message of peace and calmness across the lush Caribbean island.
- 12.6 Fl.oz
- H: 18 cm Ø: 7 cm
- Head Notes
- Nutmeg, Saffron
- Heart Notes
- Carrott Seed, Cypress, Liquorice
- Base Notes
- Amber, Cedarwood, Vanilla, Vetiver
- Highly flammable
- Keep away from sources of ignition
- Do not smoke during spraying
- Keep container tightly closed
- Do not use for any purpose other than for what this product was intended to
- Do not swallow
- Seek immediate medical advice if ingested and show the container or label
- In case of eye contact, rinse abundantly with water and seek immediate medical advice
- Avoid all skin contact
- Keep out of reach of children
Bartolome de Las Casas (1474-1566) discovered the “New World” on a journey taken with Christopher Columbus. Very modern for his era, it denounced the exploitation of human beings. In 1510, he was ordained as a Dominican priest in Sainto Domingo, where he would defend the Indian slaves and become the "guilty conscience of the conquistadors."