ReggioAdd to Wish List
Trudon's signature scents are also available as room sprays. They are available in large glass bottles, hand-made in Tuscany.
Brought back from Indochina in 1828, the mandarin-tree has since prospered on the occidental banks of the Mediterranean Sea. Facing the Messina Strait, it sculpts the Calabrian landscape without a touch of bitterness. The mandarin’s softness hints back to ancient times when its essential oils composed an elegant, odorant grammar.
- 12.6 Fl.oz
- H: 18 cm Ø: 7 cm
- Head Notes
- Heart Notes
- Mandarin essential oil
- Highly flammable
- Keep away from sources of ignition
- Do not smoke during spraying
- Keep container tightly closed
- Do not use for any purpose other than for what this product was intended to
- Do not swallow
- Seek immediate medical advice if ingested and show the container or label
- In case of eye contact, rinse abundantly with water and seek immediate medical advice
- Avoid all skin contact
- Keep out of reach of children
By buying this item you earn 190 pointsLearn more
Iconic city of Southern Italy, Reggio embodies the easy-going Italian way of life, but is also the birthplace of Pythagoras School. Citrus trees and thousand-year old olive trees grow, facing its legendary bay. Calabrese mandarin, acidulous and delicate, fills the orchards with its perfume since Antique times.