Bright Red MadeleineAdd to Wish List
6 taper candles Ø: 22mm
Called Madeleine, these candles used to illuminate the Madeleine church in Paris. They are made, employing traditional methods, in our Normandy workshop. Dyed in small lots, Madeleine candles are created from superior quality wax. They are dripless and smokeless. Each box contains 6 Madeleine candles.
- H: 200mm Ø: 22mm
- Burning time
- 7 hours
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended. Do not set in a draft. Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten. Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick. It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least 5 mm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
By buying this item you earn 24 pointsLearn more
Our candle sizes
Quite the ideal companion. An easy size to travel with, La Petite Bougie blends in wherever it goes and can easily turn into the perfect gift.
A Trudon classic, the Classic Candle fits all occasions; perfumes each and every room. Available in all scents, it is the most iconic.
It stands out: with three wicks, the Intermezzo Candle is best placed in large rooms, where it will adorn a chimney or an elegant dinner table.
It is impressive: with 5 wicks, the Great Candle can be staged inside as well as outside. Sculptural, it loves the sight of a grand staircase or jardin à la française.
The wax formulas of the Trudon candles are the fruit of specific developments which are the source of its exceptional olfactory and burning qualities. When correctly taken care of, no smoke leaves a Trudon candle and no wax is left on the sides of the glass.
The wicks are made of cotton. One can find many types of wicks, characterized by their weaving and their diameter. The wicks are chosen depending on the shape and size of the glasses, as well as the burning characteristics of each candle.
Our emblem is inspired by a bas relief found at the old Royal Wax Manufacture which used to belong to the Trudon family. Situated in Antony, near Paris, it now belongs to the Church. Nowadays the domain hosts the nuns of the Saint-Joseph de Cluny congregation.
Each glass is unique and hand-crafted in Tuscany. Their shape is inspired by champagne buckets.