Balmain x Trudon XLAdd to Wish List
Balmain x Trudon
It is impressive: with 5 wicks, the Great Candle can be staged inside as well as outside. Sculptural, it loves the sight of a grand staircase or jardin à la française. They are manufactured at the Trudon workshop in Normandy, France, using unrivaled know-how inherited from master candle makers.
- H: 21,5 cm Ø: 18 cm
- 2.8 kg / 105 oz
- Burning time
- more than 300 hours
- Head Notes
- Cedarwood, Nutmeg
- Heart Notes
- Leather, Spices, Moss, Rose, Tobacco
- Base Notes
- Cistus, Musk, Patchouli
- In order to get the most out of your candle, burn it until the entire surface of the candle melts.
- To preserve the fragrance, do not burn your candle for more than 2 hours at a time during the first third of the candle and 1 hour at a time during the remaining.
- Do not leave candle burning unattended.
- Do not set in a draft.
- Keep away from children, curtains and pets.
- Should the wick require centering, gently readjust to correct position when the wax is still molten.
- Allow candle to solidify before relighting.
- Should any black smoke appear, trim the tip of the wick.
- It should be clean and no longer than 5mm at all times.
- Always protect the table or surface on which the candle rests (with a wood or ceramic plate, for example).
- Do not burn your candle all the way down.
- Always leave at least 3 cm of non-molten wax at the bottom.
- Keep your candle in a dry and temperate environment, between 60 and 80° F.
- The first use of your candle should occur within the two first months after its reception.
By buying this item you earn 600 pointsLearn more